Single level home overlooking reserve
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in a quiet tree lined street and within close proximity to the water this well presented single level home offers a fantastic opportunity for those buyers seeking space and privacy. Adjoining a secluded reserve, the home features a functional floor plan with a combined lounge and dining area, meals area off the kitchen, plus a large sun-room which opens directly out to capture the stunning natural surrounds.
- Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe, two further bedrooms with built ins
- Combined lounge and dining area that leads out to a side garden
- Large kitchen with island bench and ample cupboard space with adjoining meals area
- Kitchen and meals area flows out to a spacious sun-room that provides sun all year round
- A serene outlook secluded with privacy assured as it overlooks the reserve behind
- Level yard with large detached double garage plus a remote single lock up garage upon entry
- Sunny position, peaceful location close to all amenities
- Short drive to Woy Woy station and M1 motorway for commuters
- Short level walk to the waterfront, boat ramp, ferry, shops and close proximity to Empire Bay Public School
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.