Large single level living with sunny northerly aspect
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This impressive family home offers an idyllic contemporary lifestyle for those buyers seeking space and privacy. Creating a statement with its blend of practical living and superb indoor and outdoor entertaining this beautifully presented home encompasses family living at it's finest.
Privately set back from the road and set on a large 841sqm block, the home offers fresh neutral interiors, beautiful high ceilings throughout, five spacious bedrooms and a selection of formal and informal living areas.
Outside the home, there are well-established gardens that provide a stunning private backdrop for what truly is a beautiful package. There is also a large sunny and level lawn area and an expansive alfresco area overlooking the back yard and in-ground pool.
Located just minutes to the coasts best beaches, boat ramps and local shops and easy access to Woy Woy train station for commuters, this home is a must to inspect.
- Inviting and light filled interiors throughout featuring a fresh neutral colour pallet and high ceilings
- Five double bedrooms, four with built in wardrobes, including private master to the front of house with ensuite and intimate access onto a north facing deck
- Spacious combined living and dining area showcasing an abundance of light
- The French doors from the dining and living area leads onto a large wrap-around veranda overlooking front yard and valley views
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and beautiful Caesar stone veneer bench-tops
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, large internal laundry with private access onto drying area
- Family room off the kitchen that flows seamlessly outside onto a vast covered entertaining area
- Privacy is assured outside with beautiful bamboo screening and established gardens to the rear
- Sun drenched near-new in-ground pool with in-built spa and water feature equipped with glass fencing and travertine tiling
- Extra-Large garage with high ceilings ideal to store boat/ caravan plus drive through access to rear of property
- Energy efficient with solar panels connected back to the grid and 5,000 litre water tank
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.