Relaxed coastal living with Hamptons style
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Inspired by its relaxed coastal surrounds, this delightful entertainers' home reveals a bright, free-flowing layout that offers multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces. Defined by its classic Hamptons style and premium-grade finishes, the home has been crafted with a focus on laid back family living and alfresco entertaining. Delivering the wow-factor at every turn, from the fabulous Coastal inspired facade to the free-flowing tri-level layout and it's high quality inclusions that caters to modern living in this popular family friendly location.
The French windows gaze upon the natural setting that also captures impressive sunsets and an elevated view that overlooks the natural surrounds.
Radiating Hamptons flair the interiors have been adorned with a select array of high end finishes, four double sized bedrooms, huge chefs kitchen and a selection of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Outside the home, there are well-established gardens that provide a stunning private backdrop for what truly is a beautiful package. There is also a sunny and level lawn area and an expansive entertaining deck overlooking the back yard and garden.
Located just minutes to the coasts best beaches, boat ramps and local shops and easy access to Woy Woy train station for commuters, this home is a must to inspect.
- Inviting and light filled interiors featuring warm timber flooring throughout
- Four double sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, including private master upstairs with ensuite
- Spacious combined living and dining area showcasing beautiful high raked ceilings
- Dining area leads onto a large balcony overlooking the reserve and valley views to take in spectacular sunsets
- Spacious kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and beautiful Caesar Stone bench-tops.
- Luxurious near-new main bathroom with beautiful stone tiles and huge free standing bath
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in multiple areas, internal laundry, separate WC
- Vast entertaining deck on the entry level provides another space to relax and take in the natural surrounds
- Privacy is assured outside with established gardens to the rear and a large entertainers deck overlooking the gardens and low maintenance yard
- Large double lock up garage plus additional off street parking, 5,000 litre water tank
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.