Single level home with direct access to waterfront reserve
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Set in a peaceful location at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and offering direct access to the waterfront reserve this single level home features four bedrooms a functional floorplan, separate lounge and dining and a sensational sun-room that flows seamlessly out to the backyard. To the rear of the property there is also a detached double garage with WC and a large entertaining pergola with water glimpses and direct access to the waterfront reserve. Located only minutes to the coasts best beaches, boat ramps and local shops and easy access to Woy Woy train station for commuters.
- Four bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two
- Large kitchen with island bench and ample cupboard space
- Separate lounge and dining that flows out to a spacious sun-room
- recently updated main bathroom, internal laundry, second WC in garage
- Sun-room features a slow combustion fireplace & sunshine all year round.
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area and level backyard
- Detached double garage, energy efficient with solar panels connected back to the grid
- Side access ideal for boat, trailer or caravan plus direct access onto the waterfront reserve
- Fantastic home in a whisper quiet location in the sought after Bensville estates
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.