Impressive family home with sun-drenched in ground pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This beautifully presented double brick family home is situated on a huge 986sqm block that is fully fenced with manicured grounds providing multiple outdoor spaces, a stunning in-ground pool and expansive lawn area.
Internally, the home has been completely transformed throughout to create a modern and contemporary home. Large white floor tiles and artistic lighting highlight the exposed brickwork throughout, the raked ceilings feature Velux Skylights that provide abundant natural light and the magnificent kitchen offers quality appliances and plenty of storage and bench space.
This is a lifestyle property like no other, adjoining a natural council reserve to create the feeling of acreage living without the maintenance.
- Three generous bedrooms with built ins plus luxurious ensuite with travertine tiles
- Separate dining room, sunken lounge room with impressive sandstone fireplace
- Large glass sliding doors lead to the alfresco area and expansive timber deck
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with Caesar Stone bench tops, soft-close draws, AEG & Miele appliances including steam oven, induction cooktop, built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Second living area to the rear of the home with slow combustion fireplace plus fourth bedroom/home office
- Enormous covered deck runs the length of the home with additional storage below and easy access to the subfloor and pool equipment
- Sun drenched paved courtyard with fire pit leads directly to the solar heated in-ground saltwater pool separated only by glass panel fencing
- Remote double garage, with additional storage, separate w/c and access to the house via the covered deck
- Fantastic family home ideally suited to the acreage or lifestyle buyer
- Contemporary finishes blend seamlessly with the original detailed and character filled design
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.