Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Beach-side acreage offering supreme privacy
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on approximately 2.5 acres, this immensely appealing home offers an idyllic lifestyle for those buyers seeking space and privacy.
Showcasing beautiful timber floorboards throughout, light-filled interiors, combined family and dining area plus a separate spacious living room. The house takes full advantage of its northerly aspect with all living areas flowing seamlessly outside to the wrap-around entertainers' deck. Offering increased interaction between inside and out and providing an ideal environment to enjoy relaxed entertaining all year round.
Outside the home, there are well-established gardens that provide a stunning private backdrop for what truly is a beautiful package. There is also a sunny and level lawn area and an expansive entertaining deck overlooking the yard. The wraparound deck leads you to an outdoor heated spa, perfect to take in it's natural surrounds on those cold winter days.
Positioned just a short two-minute drive to beautiful MacMasters Beach, this truly is a rare offering in this highly desirable location.
- Private North facing master suite with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private access onto deck that takes in views of the natural surrounds
- Three further double bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe and two rooms with access outside
- Beautiful hardwood timber flooring and freshly painted throughout
- Large living room plus separate family/ dining room off the kitchen with slow combustion fireplace and high-pitched ceiling
- Living, family/ dining & kitchen all flow seamlessly outside to an entertainer's deck
- Wrap-around deck features old railway sleepers and is surrounded by a fish pond showcasing prolific bird life
- Picturesque outlook from every window, taking advantage of the prized northerly aspect
- Low maintenance lifestyle acreage that has been designed for supreme privacy
- Sealed driveway leads through to a large double lock up garage plus additional off-street parking spaces for visitors and guest
- Energy efficient with solar panels connected back to the grid and a rainwater tank for irrigation
- Fantastic lifestyle property minutes to MacMasters Beach and just over an hour north of Sydney CBD
10,000m² / 2.47 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.