Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautifully presented throughout with reserve outlook
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the waterfront, bus stop and village shops, this lovely single level home has been designed to capture it's northerly aspect and reserve outlook. With a combination of formal and informal living spaces the open plan design links perfectly with its natural surrounds and provides a sense of space and privacy.
- Four generous bedrooms with built ins plus ensuite and walk in robe to main
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, adjoining meals area
- Formal lounge room, separate dining plus a large rumpus room to the rear
- Rumpus room has a large bay window to take in the sunny northerly aspect and overlooks a private reserve
- Pergola and entertaining area outside bordered by beautifully landscaped gardens
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, insulation to walls and ceiling
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal access, 5,000 litre slimline water tank
- Fantastic location in one of Bensville's most family friendly streets
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
572.6m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.