Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Modern Home on 2.5 Sunny Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned on a private road in an exclusive rural estate sits this stunning near-new McDonald Jones single level home. The property enjoys an expansive northerly aspect with plenty of sunlight and offers a country lifestyle only minutes to the beach.
Flawless quality greets you on entry into this magnificent lifestyle acreage, showcasing a contemporary fusion of astute design and high end finishes. The hub of the home embraces the combined dining/ family room and a stylish Gourmet Kitchen with stone bench top and butlers pantry. This area is awash with natural light and flows seamlessly onto the outdoor alfresco area and sparkling 12m x 5m in ground pool. Offering increased interaction between inside and out and providing an ideal environment to enjoy relaxed entertaining all year round.
The home has a spacious open plan feel with many quality features including a stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, home theatre/media room, open plan dining and family area, rumpus room, home office, modern spacious bathrooms, 2.7m high ceilings, formal grand entry, beautiful bamboo timber flooring, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and garaging for three cars. Privacy and relaxation is offered through well zoned bedrooms, this is emphasised by the Master Suite being positioned away from the other three bedrooms. Entering by dual doors your private sanctuary is revealed, parents will relish the opportunity to retire each day to this spacious area which is completed by his and her robes and a large ensuite with dual vanities.
Situated in an exclusive pocket on 2.5 fully fenced acres this truly is a rare opportunity to acquire this magnificent lifestyle property.
Additional features include:
- Central kitchen equipped with stone bench top, high-end appliances and ample storage including a large butler's pantry
- Open plan family, living and dining room off the kitchen area
- Large study right near the entrance hallway making it an ideal home office
- Three further double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Separate rumpus room to the bedroom wing making it an ideal teenagers retreat
- Spacious master suite with his and her robe and large ensuite with bath and double vanities
- Stunning acreage property with northerly aspect providing an abundance of natural light
- Generous layout with multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Covered alfresco area overlooks the 12m x 5m saltwater in-ground pool
- Beautiful bamboo timber floorboards and high 2.7m ceilings throughout, plush carpets in bedrooms and home theatre
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, surround sound speakers to media room and built in speakers to main living room and alfresco area
- Remote triple garage with internal access plus ample off street parking
- Tightly held location in which acreage property is rarely available
- Energy efficient with gas boosted solar hot water system
- 10,000 litre rainwater tank connected to the home plus additional 20,000 litre static water tank for irrigation
- Local alarm system, outside sensor lights, smoke alarms, video intercom and NBN connection in place
- Minutes to the coasts best beaches, boat ramps and local shops and easy access to Woy Woy train station for commuters.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1.061 ha / 2.62 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.